Prominent Category B listed cotton mill complex established in 1831
Stevenston is an inland town in North Ayrshire. It is one of the 'Three Towns' along with Ardrossan and Saltcoats, on the east coast of the Firth of Clyde.
Seamill is a village on the west coast of Scotland, about 5 miles north of Ardrossan and 8 miles south of Largs, on the east coast of the Firth of Clyde.
Beith is a small town situated in the Garnock Valley in North Ayrshire.
One of Scotland's most significant entertainment venues and the last fully operational seaside pavilion theatre in the country
Kerelaw Castle is a castle ruin situated in Stevenston on the coast of North Ayrshire
A commemorative anchor presented to the town of Greenock in 1972 by the British Admiralty
Portencross is a hamlet near Farland Head in North Ayrshire, overlooking the Firth of Clyde.
Have a free admission atmospheric hands on tour of a Royal Observer Corps decommissioned underground nuclear bunker built during the Cold War.
As is common along the shore of this part of the Clyde, rich red sandstone has been used in the construction of many of the village's buildings.
The Village Hall, originally built in 1900, is a focal point for the community
A Grade A listed building built in 1818 that ceased to be used as a Customs and Excise office in 2010
Kilbirnie Auld Kirk is a Church of Scotland congregation in North Ayrshire, Scotland. The building dates back to the 15th century.
Kilbirnie is a small town situated in the Garnock Valley area of North Ayrshire, on the west coast of Scotland.