Towns & Villages
As is common along the shore of this part of the Clyde, rich red sandstone has been used in the construction of many of the village's buildings.
Skelmorlie's history is recorded as far back as the fifteenth century. Skelmorlie Castle to the south of the village, is a tower house built on the site of an older structure in 1502.
More like Skelmorlie